Madmolds China National Day Holiday Shipping Schedule
Dear Valued Customers,
The Lunar New Year(Year of the Rat) holiday is coming.
Here is MadMolds 2020 CNY holiday schedule:
Official holiday for MadMolds: from January 18, 2020 to January 31, 2020. All services resume on February 1, 2020 at 9:30 am.
-- Schedules on orders and support services --
January 15, 2020 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: All orders scheduled to ship on or before this day can be shipped before the holiday.
- Support: all questions made on or before this day will get response before the holiday.
January 19, 2020 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders & Support: we aim to ship all orders which scheduled to be shipped on January 19, 2020 before the holiday, and we aim to answer all questions made on that day, but we cannot guarantee with the shipments.
January 20, 2020 to January 31, 2020 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: Orders placed before the holiday, and are scheduled to ship during the holiday, will not be shipped until the holiday ended.
- Support: support service will be available for urgent inquiries during these days.
February 1 and 2, 2020 onward (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: shipping resumes on February 1. Extra processing time may be required due to holiday backlog. All orders which are ready to ship can be shipped within a few days after February 1, 2020.
February 10, 2020, onward (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders & Support: all orders and support services are expected to be normal again.
-- Tracking service --
Most post offices confirmed that the packages shipped before the holiday will be traceable during the holiday.
-- Postal Services --
Most postal services that Madmolds provided will resume on February 1, 2020. The below shipping services will be paused a little earlier before the holiday:
Please kindly note that not all suppliers and factories Madmolds works with resume work on February 1, 2020.
Happy New Year to all!
Thank you for your supports!